AGES Project – 2020-1-TR01-KA204-092414
GENERIC PRIVACY NOTICE
To ensure that we process your personal data fairly and lawfully we are required to inform you:
- Why we collect your data
- How it will be used
- Who it will be shared with
The Data Controller Lidi Smart Solutions. If you would like more information about how Lidi Smart Solutions uses your personal data, please see the National Data Protection Agency of The Netherlands or contact Lidi Smart Solutions: e-mail: email@example.com.
Lidi Smart Solutions also coordinates response to individuals asserting their rights under the legislation. Please contact Lidi Smart Solutions in the first instance.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for advising Lidi Smart Solutions on compliance with Data Protection legislation and monitoring its performance against it. If you have any concerns regarding the way in which Lidi Smart Solutions is processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer:
Lidi Smart Solutions
Your rights in relation to your personal data
Privacy notices and/or consent
You have the right to be provided with information about how and why we process your personal data. Where you have the choice to determine how your personal data will be used, we will ask you for consent. Where you do not have a choice (for example, where we have a legal obligation to process the personal data), we will provide you with a privacy notice. A privacy notice is a verbal or written statement that explains how we use personal data.
Whenever you give your consent for the processing of your personal data, you receive the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Where withdrawal of consent will have an impact on the services we are able to provide, this will be explained to you, so that you can determine whether it is the right decision for you.
Accessing your personal data
You have the right to be told whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, to be given a copy of it. This is known as the right of subject access. You can find out more about this right on the https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Right to rectification
If you believe that personal data we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will investigate. You can also request that we complete any incomplete data.
Once we have determined what we are going to do, we will contact you to let you know.
Right to erasure
You can ask us to erase your personal data in any of the following circumstances:
- We no longer need the personal data for the purpose it was originally collected
- You withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services (information society services are online services such as banking or social media sites).
Once we have determined whether we will erase the personal data, we will contact you to let you know.
Right to restriction of processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- You believe that the data is inaccurate and you want us to restrict processing until we determine whether it is indeed inaccurate
- The processing is unlawful and you want us to restrict processing rather than erase it
- We no longer need the data for the purpose we originally collected it but you need it in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim and
- You have objected to the processing and you want us to restrict processing until we determine whether our legitimate interests in processing the data override your objection.
Once we have determined how we propose to restrict processing of the data, we will contact you to discuss and, where possible, agree this with you.
Lidi Smart Solutions and the AGES Consortium keep personal data for 5 years after the end of the project.
Making a complaint
If you are unsatisfied with the way in which we process your personal data, we ask that you let us know so that we can try and put things right. If we are not able to resolve issues to your satisfaction, you can refer the matter to Lidi Smart Solutions or to https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
GRANT AGREEMENT 2020-1-TR01-KA204-092414